1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Eight things about me:
1. In the 7th grade I was hit by a car and broke both my legs. Shattered both bones in both legs just above the ankles. First doctor said “He will never walk again”, my Dad immediately fired him and hired a rough and tough German orthopedic surgeon who not only had me walking again but I was back on the football field in the 9th grade!
2. I’ve had 27 jobs, but only 4 since graduating from college in 1986.
3. I drive a commuter van to and from work with 13 riders and we cross the world’s longest bridge twice a day.
4. I absolutely love the beach! I’ve been to the beach every summer of my life except this year! However, I’m missing the beach for a good reason, we had our little daughter Jillian June 6th and I wouldn’t trade that for any beach in the world! She is so adorable and I just love coming home from work and seeing how she has changed since I left earlier that morning.
5. I live in New Orleans Louisiana, Love the FOOD, but hate the crime, pollution, corrupt politicians, and the searing HEAT and HUMIDITY!
6. I love to travel and have been in 26 of the 50 states in the US.
7. I love music! I have been to over 2000 concerts over the years, my first being Foghat in 1977. (wish I had all the money I’ve spent on concert tickets, t-shirts, hats, plane tickets, food, beer, hotel rooms).
Favorite Bands: Sister Hazel, Edwin McCain, Dave Matthews Band, Ocean Street, Will Hoge, Theresa Andersson, David Gray, Bonnie Raitt, Toby Lightman, Sting.
Who’s in your CD player/iPod?
8. I HATE green peppers (bell peppers). It’s probably the only thing that I just can’t eat. My Dad who was an incredible cook use to say “you have to use green peppers it’s part of the ‘trinity’ and you can’t taste them anyway”. So my response was “then why put them in there if you can’t taste them”. I wish my Dad was still alive, I’d love to cook for him now (might even season it with green peppers!!)