Tuesday, August 28, 2007

COOL salad for HOT Days!

One night I grilled a chicken and then Traci made these incredible salads for dinner. Nothing better then a salad with avocado, tomato, grilled chicken and romaine lettuce. The chicken was "Egged" of course but first I "spatchcocked" it by cutting the backbone out of it and sort of butterflying it. This allows the chicken to cook a little more even and the breast doesn't dry out. The chicken was very moist and had a good flavor.

And HOT is not the word. New Orleans in August is miserable!!! I think we hit 100 for about ten days this month. Too hot.


Kamarulzaman Suief said...


You have great blog. Would you mind to have a link exchange with me?

Please email me if you are interested.

my email : kamarul[at]hoteltravel[dot]com

I'd like to exchange your link with our company website.


Note: You can delete this comment.

Kamarulzaman Suief said...


I have not received confirmation from you concerning our link exchange.

If you agree to exchange a link, kindly send me an email as below. I will explain to you the procedure to exchange a link.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Kamarulzaman Suief

Note: You can delete this comment.

Jeena said...

Hi there you have a great blog,lovely recipes. Feel free to visit my blog too :)

Jeena xx

Click Here For Food Recipes

jeena said...

Hi there my name is Jeena and I have started a food recipe forum that I thought you would like to join here Click here for food recipe forum

I would love to see you on there to chat about food and cooking you can talk about anything you like and start your very own topics. :-)
or see my main food recipe website Jeenas food recipe site

Hope to see you soon


Jeena x

Alisha said...


I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership and create more engaged users.
I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to also install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit).
You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:
Wowzio Widgets for your blog

I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ).
Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Alisha Wright