Tuesday, August 28, 2007

COOL salad for HOT Days!

One night I grilled a chicken and then Traci made these incredible salads for dinner. Nothing better then a salad with avocado, tomato, grilled chicken and romaine lettuce. The chicken was "Egged" of course but first I "spatchcocked" it by cutting the backbone out of it and sort of butterflying it. This allows the chicken to cook a little more even and the breast doesn't dry out. The chicken was very moist and had a good flavor.


And HOT is not the word. New Orleans in August is miserable!!! I think we hit 100 for about ten days this month. Too hot.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

You have great blog. Would you mind to have a link exchange with me?

Please email me if you are interested.

my email : kamarul[at]hoteltravel[dot]com

I'd like to exchange your link with our company website.

Thanks.

Note: You can delete this comment.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have not received confirmation from you concerning our link exchange.

If you agree to exchange a link, kindly send me an email as below. I will explain to you the procedure to exchange a link.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Kamarulzaman Suief
Kamarul[at]hoteltravel[dot]com

Note: You can delete this comment.

Chef Jeena said...

Hi there you have a great blog,lovely recipes. Feel free to visit my blog too :)

Jeena xx

Click Here For Food Recipes

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership and create more engaged users.
I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to also install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit).
You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:
Wowzio Widgets for your blog

I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ).
Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com